You probably didn’t notice, but the site has been down for the past 3 weeks or so. I decided to move all of my domain registrations and hosting accounts to a new company, because the costs were getting out of hand at the old company. This domain was set to expire on August 2, so I transferred it over to the new company a few days in advance. I didn’t back up my site the way I should have, so I thought it was going to be a pain to re-create it in its new home. I turned out not to be so bad at all. I delayed it for a while, but then I realized I needed to go ahead and get started on it so I can continue my streak of having at least 1 post per month for the past 11 years.
I’ll spend the next few weeks getting everything running the way it used to, the best I can remember it. I may take this opportunity to make some changes. Hopefully, I’ll make more frequent updates. Hopefully, nothing broke and everyone is actually seeing this. 🙂