Christmas was good this year. I was in the spirit pretty early on, but sometime the week before I lost it a little bit. I got it back though in time for Christmas. I was alone here in Protland, so at times I did feel a little lonely. It was hard seeing all the photos on social media of people with their families and good food. All I had for dinner was a piece of chicken and some veggies. At least I had Reese and he’s good company. Next year will different hopefully.
What did I get for my birthday and Christmas?
- Spartacus: The Complete Series on blu-ray
- Microwave (I bought for myself)
- King size wine glass
- Serenity: Leaves on the Wind hardcover
- Portlandia: Season 4 on DVD
- Labyrinth on blu-ray
- The Neverending Story on blu-ray
- Interstellar soundtrack
- GIRL by Pharrell Williams
- Twin Peaks soundtrack
- Requiem for a Dream (the book)
- Touch and Go paperback by Lisa Gardner
- Game of Thrones map poster
- Game of Thrones blanket