Some Things to Do In 2012
Here’s my list for 2012. Hopefully I’ll have an even better success rate than I did in 2011.
- Listen to music more. I want to try to get back into music like I used to be.
- Read 20 books. I read 17 this year according to Goodreads. 20 should be doable.
- Go to a Halloween party. I’ve never been to one or even dressed up for Halloween. That needs to change.
- Go to a Christmas party. I’ve never been to one of these either.
- Buy new clothes. I shouldn’t have any excuses not to this year. I want to buy a few nice things while I’m at it.
- Meet new people. I should meet plenty of new people in Portland.
- Do social gaming. Whether it’s board games or online video games, I want to game more with other people. Playing with by myself gets old after a while.
- Start buying collectibles. I want to grow my collection of geeky items. I have Star Trek, Doctor Who, and Dexter-related items, but I want more.